Welcome to my website! My name is Rohit Mehta and I am a doctoral candidate in the Educational Psychology and Educational Technology program at Michigan State University.
My research interests lie at the intersection of my three passions: literacy, media/technology, and science. At present, some of the interests that I am working on are:
- the process of meaning-making and intertextuality in multimodal environments
- the process of comprehension and composition using multimodal texts
- understanding a culture of multiliteracies in- and outside schools
- the role of technology and new media in defining what it means to be literate
- the role of aesthetics in science
- understanding the significance of scientific literacy in non-science disciplines
To know more about my research, please follow this link.
Please take a look around! Tweet at me if you want to talk more.